Besides these few areas, all local SEO packages include the same services.
Let’s talk more in depth about a few of those services now!
LOCAL KEYWORD RESEARCH FOR 5 SERVICES OR PRODUCTS
Keyword research is one of the most important parts of any SEO campaign. Without it, you won’t know what keywords are important to your industry, what terms your target audience is searching, and what keywords your competition is already targeting.
One of the most important things when implementing a local SEO campaign is to target local keywords. This means including your town, city, or state’s name to the front end of one of your services so that you can rank for location keywords in your geographic area.
An example would be, “Las Vegas sporting goods company,” “Tampa craft store,” or “Cape May tackle shop.”
All of these examples include a keyword that shows the location of your business, which will help you rank highly for that specific keyword.
At ACS, local keyword research for 5 of your company’s services or products is included with every package.
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS SETUP AND OPTIMIZATION
Google My Business, or GMB, is the ultimate tool for local SEO. Without a profile, it’ll be harder for your business to show up in search engine results pages as a local result.
When you have a GMB profile, users that search a keyword that’s associated with your business will be served a lot of extremely useful information about your business.
Since that information is so easily accessible with GMB listings, potential customers have a higher chance of visiting your storefront.
Some information that’s provided with a GMB listing in results pages include:
- Average Google rating based on reviews
- Button to website
- Button for directions
- Photos of the inside and outside of the location
- Physical address
- Hours of operation
- Phone number
- FAQs about the business
- Reviews from other review sites like Facebook, Yellow Pages, and Yelp
- Popular times of operation
- “People also search for”
If you have GMB profile, all of this information will appear in a neat and tidy little information card, which is super user friendly for those looking to visit your business.
When we set up your GMB profile, we won’t just fill out the most important information. We’ll also be sure to add the photos and multimedia elements that you provide.
We’ll also help you set up categories, your address, and more — making setup a breeze.
LOCAL OPTIMIZATION ON OTHER LOCAL BUSINESS WEBSITES
At ACS, we believe that in order to be successful, you should be as visible as possible online. That means that you’re not only showing up when potential customers search for your services with search engines, but that you’re also visible on social media.
All of our packages include local optimization for the following:
- Bing local
- Apple Maps
- Facebook (business page setup or review, Facebook check-ins with verification and setup of location)
Implementing local optimization on all of these platforms allows you to have the highest visibility possible online, and the best chance of winning more customers.
In reality, the more real estate you take up online, the better — and local SEO can help.
ON-PAGE SEO WORK FOR YOUR CURRENT WEBSITE
You already know about local SEO, but what is on-page SEO?
SEO as a strategy, has many different moving parts. There is the overarching term “SEO,” or search engine optimization, on-page and off-page SEO, and local SEO.
On-page and off-page SEO are both subcategories of the main strategy that help your campaign reach its potential.
Just like local SEO has its own unique techniques, on-page SEO does as well. Here are a few on-page SEO tactics that help your local business rank higher in search results:
- Keyword optimization:As we mentioned before, keyword research is extremely important to any business. It helps you rank for terms that mean the most to your company, which helps you get more customers into your store. The process of on-page SEO ensures that you have a lot of important, relevant keywords on your site pages.
- Beneficial, informative content:As you may have heard, content is king — and it’s very true. Without content, your website pages won’t be able to rank because there’s nothing to rank. The creation and implementation of beneficial, informative content gives Google something to serve on results pages, and you’ll rank highly if you follow SEO best practices.
- Interesting page titles that include your target keyword:When you rank in results pages, one of the first things users will see is the title tag you’ve created for your page. If your title tag doesn’t include your keyword, is boring, and doesn’t capture the attention of users, it’s unlikely that you’ll get clicks to your website.
- Including alt tags on all of your photos:Google is smart, but not smart enough to see your images and determine what they are. That’s where alt tags come in. Alt tags are short descriptions of your images that Google can read, and they rely on them to tell them what the photo is and determine if it’s a relevant addition to the page. Without alt tags, photos on your page are essentially blank to Google.
- Regular content updates:If you want Google to consistently have new pages to rank, consistently updating your content is one of the best ways to stay at the top of search results. Google loves fresh content, so content strategies like including a blog on your website are extremely beneficial.
ADDRESS ADDED TO CURRENT WEBSITE PAGES
If you want site visitors to have the easiest time possible finding your physical location (which you should), adding your address to current website pages is a must.
Not familiar with HTML? Don’t worry! Adding your address to your website is part of any local SEO package from ACS.
WEBSITE COPYWRITING WITH LOCALLY-OPTIMIZED ITEMS
Remember how earlier we mentioned that content is king? With any of our packages, you’ll get between one and three content pages per quarter that is geared toward locally-optimized keywords, photos, and other multimedia.
TITLES AND META DESCRIPTIONS (FOR 5 KEYWORDS)
If you’re concerned about creating a catchy title tag and meta description, don’t worry! Every package comes with title and meta creation, which will help increase clicks to your website.
DEDICATED ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE
When you work with ACS, you’ll always have a dedicated account representative.
We want to make sure that all of our clients are understood and taken care of, and giving each and every one a dedicated account representative (regardless of the service they purchase) is our way of doing so.
Your account representative will start by getting to know more about you and your business. How many locations do you have? Are you looking to expand in the future?
We’ll also ask you questions about your unique business so that we can understand exactly what we’re marketing. We want to learn about your target audience, what locations you serve (do you ship worldwide?), and how long you’ve been in business.
We’ll also dive into your competition to learn who you’re up against and how they’re marketing their business, to ensure that you stand out in the crowd.
We’ll also ask you questions about other marketing tactics you’re using, such as traditional marketing techniques, social media marketing, or email newsletters. If you currently aren’t doing any marketing, that’s okay too!
ACS is a full-service digital marketing agency, so if you decide you want to do more than just local SEO for your business, we’re here to help.
ONLINE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SCHEDULE
We know that we’re not the only ones that like to have a timeline. Included with every local SEO package is an online project management schedule so you know what to expect and when.
ONGOING MONTHLY TRAFFIC REPORTING
Website traffic is what we’re looking to increase with local SEO. To ensure that your campaign is headed in the right direction, we’ll provide you with ongoing monthly traffic reporting.
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS MONTHLY PERFORMANCE REPORTING
Just like you want to know about your traffic, you want to know how your GMB profile is performing as well. Don’t worry, we have you covered.
ONGOING MONTHLY CUSTOMER REVIEWS REPORTING
Reporting is one of the things we do best. We never want you to be in the dark with your campaign, so everything that can be reported on, we’ll report to you!
We’ll let you know on a monthly basis how customers are reviewing your business.
CUSTOM LOCAL SEO CAMPAIGNS
At ACS, we know that every business is unique and different — which means every business has different goals, a different audience, and a different budget.
We’re totally fine with that, and in fact, we wanted to find a way to make it easier for every business to get what they need from a local SEO campaign. That’s why we offer four different service levels to base our custom plans from to satisfy any local business.
Our services are based on the number of locations you’re looking to optimize.
So if you are a small business with one location or multiple locations, and you want local exposure for each, the basic local SEO plan would be perfect for you. Not to mention, you can optimize up to two locations with this plan — so if you find yourself ready to expand, we’re ready to help.
The aggressive plan offers optimization for three to four locations, while the market leader plan offers five to eight optimized locations. If you’re an enterprise business with nine or more locations, the enterprise local SEO package is right for you.
For more information about our local SEO pricing, check out our complete pricing table below.